You are here
- Real Name
- Adika Patrick
- Looking for Part-Time Opportunities
- Current Location
- Nairobi Kenya
- Resume Title
Nationality - Kenyan
Marital status -Maried
Language - Eng, Swahili
Date of birth - 16th June 1977
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Diploma in computer engineering.
Course involves Computer architecture, Digital electronics, Network development and administration, Analogue electronics and computer installations/maintenance.
O-level (Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education)
Attained a mean score c+
Kenya Certificate of Primary education
Attained 58 points.
Computer hard ware and software Technician
· Comprehensive computer and accessories repair and maintenance.
- Repair and service of dot matrix, laser and inkjet printers.
- Installation of workstations and accessories.
- Service of all networking components.
- Compiling regular reports on equipment performance. These are used as warning to the head of IT of possible undesired breakdowns to put in place timely solutions.
- Helping users with solutions to operational and technical problems (standby technician)
- Software trouble shooting and repairs.
Software support specialist.
- Computer assembling and configuration (setup)
- Service and maintenance of hardware and software products.
- Training basic computer knowledge and Introducing new users to the internet.
- General network administration.
- Developing and implementing network architecture based on the windows 98 operating system.
Electrical assembly technician
· Assembling and installing electrical mains supply units.
· Assembling lighting and allied equipment.
· On sight laying of electrical cables.
· Installing emergency and stand by generators.
· Repairing electrical devices like lamps, iron boxes, consumer units etc.
- Member for
- 2 years 4 months